Terms & Conditions
Bookings are taken either over the telephone or via our web-site booking and reservation form. Get a quote online to calculate your cost by simply following a few simple steps. Payments are made online via Wordplay by credit or debit cards. Advance bookings help us to manage the availability of parking spaces so we can advise customers of times when the car park is full.
After you have booked:
When you book online you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. You do not need to print these however it is handy to have the reference numbers and details on hand. If you have booked by telephone these details can be emailed to you on request. Details of directions can be found on the Contact Us page of our website, and they are also supplied in the confirmation email.
Your statutory rights are not affected
1. Bookings and Service
- A booking will be deemed to be complete once payment has been received. It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure that they have received a confirmation e-mail if they have not received a confirmation email they must request Manchester Car Park to send another. If bookings are made by phone, they will be deemed complete by the receptionist confirming. At this point, all terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted.
- Bookings taken on behalf of a third party supplier are subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- The customer has a minimum of 3 working days’ notice from the date of booking the customer is due to arrive to cancel their booking and receive a refund minus £10.00 administration fee. All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All prices are quoted in UK pound sterling, and are subject to change up to the point of acceptance of your booking.
- Payment made by you will only be used to provide the service you purchased.
- Whilst every effort is made to provide parking services at the booked time, Manchester Car Park cannot accept liability for delays arising from circumstances from beyond its control including but not limited to traffic congestion, access to the terminal forecourts, delayed flights, customer delays, extreme weather conditions and security alerts. All cars are given an estimated time of 25-30 minutes’ target time, however we endeavour to deliver all cars within 60 minutes should any unforeseen delays occur.
- Acts of nature are beyond our control and we accept no liability for them including bird faeces, dust, pollen, rain, tree sap and mud. Bookings through the Manchester Car Park website are deemed to be made when validated by the issue of a confirmation email and a reference number, and payment is successful.
- Bookings made by telephone are deemed to be made when a confirmation email is sent and payment is successful.
- All services are subject to availability.
- Only one promotional code can be used at any one time and are only valid against standard bookings.
- Manchester Car Park reserve the right not to accept a booking and can refuse to fulfil a booking if on collection your car has no Road Tax or bald tyres as this contravenes the Road Traffic Act.
- It is a requirement when using our Manchester Car Park Meet and Greet service that you provide the booking confirmation details (e.g. reference number) to the collection driver upon request.
- Taxi vehicles will not be collected unless the vehicle taxi plate and any form of taxi stickers have been removed. This is the customer’s responsibility prior to collection, Manchester Car Park reserve the right to refuse collection of taxi vehicles and no refund will be given.
- Due to any reasons if collection cannot be made Manchester Car Park will only refund fees paid to Manchester Car Park if they are found to be responsible for the non-collection. Any external charges incurred by the customer will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- If any client is found to be abusive or aggressive toward Manchester Car Park staff, Manchester Car Park reserve the right to refuse collection of your vehicle with no refund or compensation.
- Vehicles that are booked with Manchester Car Park must not exceed 3.5 ton or a long wheel base. No caravans or trailers will be accepted and Manchester Car Park reserves the right to refuse collection.
- Customers must arrive at the drop off zones for their departure for drop off and collection of their vehicle. If the customer fails to follow instructions given by Manchester Car Park, any claims for cost incurred by the customer will not be accepted by Manchester Car Park.
- Manchester Car Park cannot be held responsible for incorrectly inputted email addresses resulting in undelivered or lost correspondence and communication.
2. Payment and Cancellation
- If any payments are declined, Manchester Car Park reserve the right to refuse your booking, however we will endeavour to call you prior to your booking date to process payment.
- Full payment must be made prior to commencement of the booking.
- Increased stays with or without prior notification, will be charged on the return of the vehicle. There will be £10 charge per day of overstayed parking.
- Manchester Car Park bookings may be cancelled a minimum of 3 working days’ notice before the departure date and a £10 administration fee will be deducted. All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to email@example.com
- If you fail to cancel a booking and the booking start time has passed no refund will be given.
- Once a booking has commenced, no refund will be given even if the stay is curtailed. If for unforeseen circumstances you have decided to park your vehicle elsewhere no refund or compensation will be given.
- If you need to cancel or amend a booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any amendments that need to be made should be made with at least 48 hours’ notice of the customer arrival date.
3. Liabilities and other terms
- Our insurances cover our legal liabilities and vehicles and contents are left at owners’ risk.
- No liability for loss or damage to your vehicle including tyres, trims, wheels, alloy wheels, windscreens, mechanical and structural failures will be considered.
- Manchester Car Park will have no liability to any mechanical faults to the vehicle.
- Manchester Car Park will not take any liability if a vehicle exhibits rust or significant paint wear on the surface.
- If the vehicle is stopped by the police or other enforcement agency due to customer neglect Manchester Car Park will not accept any Liability and the customer is responsible for any charges incurred due to this, this also applies to any charges that may be incurred by Manchester Car Park due to customer neglect.
- All claims for damage should be reported before leaving the airport, whilst your vehicle remains within our care and control. You should make sure you check your vehicle before leaving the airport and report details of any damage to the driver.
- No claims for damage/service will be accepted at all once you have received the vehicle from Car Park driver and left the airport terminal.
- All complaints must be made within 5 days of receiving the vehicle back upon the customer arrival date into Manchester. If a customer does not report any damage or claim or other complaint within this time frame, Manchester Car Park reserves the right to refuse liability of the complaint/damage and no refund or compensation will be made.
- If a customer finds that the car is damaged or in a condition that was not noted before handing the vehicle to Manchester Car Park they must note this claim on the sign off sheet with their signature and date, and also must take clear pictures of the damage/condition of the car with clear evidence of the terminal and car registration in the picture. Should any of these requirements not be met, Manchester Car Park reserve the right to refuse liability of any damage or claim. The company reserve the right to repair any damages caused.
- If any of these terms are found to be partially or wholly illegal or unreasonable then they shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms, which will continue.
- These terms are governed by English laws and subject to English Court jurisdiction.
- Your vehicle must be taxed and comply with the Road Traffic Act. You will be held liable for any fines, liabilities and consequential loss we incur from a failure to do this. Manchester Car Park reserves the right to refuse your vehicle on the day and no refund will be given.
- We accept no liability for any faulty car keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the key ring. You must ensure you leave the drivers with the right keys, alarm fobs and instructions to start your vehicle and any consequential losses we incur as a result of failure to do so will be payable in full by you.
- In the event of a vehicle not starting whilst in the possession of a Manchester Car Park or a vehicle acquiring a puncture, or a mechanical failure or any other issue that prevents Manchester Car Park from being able to return the vehicle to the customer, Manchester Car Park reserves the right to charge a fee for any time and / or costs incurred to get the vehicle returned. In the event that Manchester Car Park has to pick you up from a terminal building (where this service isn't included in the rate) due to a mechanical failure of your vehicle, Manchester Car Park reserves the right to apply an additional charge for any associated costs that are incurred.
- Customers are required to take a spare set of car keys with them on the drop-off date. The spare set of keys are required to be retained by the customer for the duration that the vehicle is parked with Manchester Car Park. During certain peak / busy periods or lengthy periods of stay, your car may be parked in an off-site compound which could be up to 20 miles away (one way), depending on which terminal you have dropped your vehicle off. In the event that your vehicle needs to be repaired as result of Manchester Car Park’s negligence, repair work must be carried out by a Manchester Car Park approved organisation. Vehicle delivery and collection arrangements and costs are the responsibility of you. Authorisation for any works to be carried out by dealerships will not be granted, even in the event of the vehicle forgoing its warranty.
- No vehicles will be covered for theft, fire, flood damage (or any other intervening act of nature) whilst the vehicle is in the custody of Manchester Car Park.
- Manchester Car Park will endeavour to deliver your vehicle back to you within 60 minutes of calling depending on traffic and weather conditions, etc.
- Manchester Car Park will not be liable for any minor scratches or dents which may not be possible to identify, which may be in confined areas and in certain weather conditions.
- Manchester Car Park will not be responsible for any chips or broken glass to the vehicle under any circumstances.
- Manchester Car Park will not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle. All valuable items must be removed from the vehicle prior to drop-off.
- Manchester Car Park will not be responsible for any discolouration of paintwork, dents or scratches that may become visible after a car wash / valet or after severe weather conditions.
4. E-mail Disclaimer
- The content of any email and any attachment may contain legally privileged information and is therefore confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the original intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by emailing the sender and then delete the email and any copies from your system. Liability cannot be accepted for statements made, which are clearly the sender’s own and not made on behalf of Manchester Car Park.
- Cancellations/Amendments Procedures for Bookings made with a third party supplier.
- If you need to amend or cancel your booking prior to departure, please contact the booking agent who made your reservation. Please check all booking details on receipt of confirmation. If you wish to cancel a booking please include the reference number, car registration and details of cancellation or amendments and contact your booking agent.
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on our website can only be made using MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Switch or Maestro.
- If payment by card is declined Manchester Car Park and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfil your booking. All prices are quoted in pounds Sterling.
- When a booking is made using an overseas credit card the card issuer will debit your account in your local currency at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
- A booking may be cancelled up to 3 working days prior to the date for which the service has been reserved. An administration fee of £10 will be deducted upon cancellation.
- If a booking is cancelled within the 3 working days, no refund will be given.
- Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked.
- Manchester Car Park acting as a third party supplier Manchester Car Park acts as booking agent only when selling third party products. The service provider is liable for providing the service and Manchester Car Park is only liable to the customer for losses directly arising from it’s negligence in processing a booking.
7. Third Party Service providers’ terms and liabilities
- All bookings are accepted subject to the service provider’s current terms and conditions. A copy of the service provider’s terms and conditions are available on request.
- So far as not inconsistent with the service providers terms and conditions.
- Cars are parked at their owner’s risk at Manchester Car Park. Claims for damage will not be considered unless due to the negligence of our employees or if they have acted without reasonable care and skill.
- The service provider accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle whilst it is parked unless caused as a result of the negligence or lack of reasonable care and skill of their employees.
- The service provider does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass in the customer’s vehicle unless caused as a result of the negligence or lack of reasonable care and skill of their employees.
- The customer shall inspect his vehicle and report any damage to the service provider prior to departure from the car park. All clients are advised to thoroughly check their vehicles before their vehicle leaves the care of the service provider.
- The service provider accepts no liability for loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the service provider or if them and their employees fail to use reasonable care and skill.
8. Customer Service
- Any claims for loss or damage to vehicles or in relation to the quality of the service provided should be made to email@example.com and should be made within 5 days of returning back to Manchester Airport and collecting your vehicle. Any queries and claims relating to the processing of a customer’s booking should be made directly to Manchester Car Park. All complaints must be made in writing and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a booking is made in part (i.e. all the required information for the booking is not supplied) then the booking will be confirmed subject to receiving the missing information before the date of arrival.
- All bookings are subject to a minimum cost of the equivalent of 24 hours parking (1 day) unless otherwise agreed by the company. Customers turning up on the day without booking may be refused parking if the car park is full or for any other reason at the company’s discretion.
9. Use of Customer Data
- Company can use customers’ personal data such as their name, email address and telephone number for special offers, promotional emails, news and updates.
- We do not sell, exchange or pass any of customers’ information or user behaviour to any company or third party.
- We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or is required by law.
10. Right to use of vehicle
- We or our representatives reserve the right to move any Vehicle within or outside the Car Park to whatever extent as we may deem necessary and sufficient to carry out the efficient management of our parking facilities (including for the purpose of maintenance of the Car Park), or where we consider it necessary for the purposes of security and/or the safety of users of the Airport. We will try to give reasonable notice of any temporary closure of a designated parking space, but please be aware that it might not always be practicable. Vehicles parked otherwise than in a designated parking space may be towed away without notice and any cost of recovery will be charged to you.